Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thursday Night Remodel Series

  Starting tomorrow night we will be hosting our Thursday Night Remodel Series - Kitchens and Bathrooms for 4 consecutive Thursday nights. Cost is $10 per night or $35 for the whole series! That is the simple boring explanation.
  But that doesn't begin to describe it! We are going to be learning skills, in a hands-on workshop, that will allow our students to confidently remodel their own kitchens and bathrooms or even go out and start their own small business, doing that for others. (I know I said WE will learning. I never quit learning or honing my skills so I'm it to learn, too) Now, I'm not talking about tearing out tile and counter tops and dragging in heavy materials to rebuild an entire kitchen. I'm not talking about spending thousands of dollars. I'm talking about showing our students how to use a relatively inexpensive product to refresh and and renew existing fixtures to give them a new life!
  I mean, have you seen this? My kitchen sink:

  Now I hear someone say, "But I've used paint before, I know what it can do." Yeah. I said that, too. You just have to see what I'm talking about! That's why we are offering this class at such a low rate for the first series. This is the only time we will ever be offering this series for that price!
  Come and join us for the Thursday night Series. If Thursdays don't work for you, let me know and we will try to schedule something that does!

No comments:

Post a Comment