Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas was WONDERFUL! Now back to NORMAL! (whatever that is....)

   Christmas spanned three days here at Rowanwood, with family coming and going. So much going on!
   After all the planning, making presents, wrapping, hiding and suspense, it's time to settle back in to a routine. Or as close to a routine as we ever come!
   The website is functional, I think. I found a few more issues that have been dealt with and more products will be added in the days to come. Everyone here needs to get back to work creating! We gave away a lot of crafty items for Christmas. But boy did we end up with new ideas! Dark Steel's knives were a HUGE hit, with everyone suggesting new design ideas and several orders!
   I had done a pencil drawing of my daughter that I gave her for Christmas. She seemed to like it! I was pleased, but of course, it helps that the subject was so beautiful to begin with.

  Check the website often in the weeks to come. I hope to make lots of new additions.
   MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment